[reactive] crayon - a 2D opengl curve renderer, with Reactive animations

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:26:44 EDT 2009

Good you used B-splines to model your road, since simple Bezier curves don't
have continuous curvature between segments, which results in all kinds of
trouble.
It's really great to see many bright people like you and Quicksilver working
on code like this. This is really something Haskell desperately needs IMHO
:)