[reactive] Version conflicts despite hiding

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Dec 17 12:50:51 EST 2008

I'd like to improve my release process to avoid problems like this.  I could
re-release reactive-glut & reactive-fieldtrip whenever there's a new
reactive release, and re-release reactive-fieldtrip whenever there's a new
reactive-glut.  While manageable for me, other people who build on any of
these libraries--or *any* library--will have the same problem.  I wonder
what's causing the fragility here.

Any ideas?

   - Conal