[reactive] Some simple but full examples

Paul Sujkov psujkov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 22:53:47 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm pretty new to the Reactive library, but I see it very useful; currently
trying to get to work simple clock examples from
http://netsuperbrain.com/blog, but can't find any simple examples of the
full reactive control flow :( serfing this mail list gives little help too
(or maybe I just can't search well). I mean, can somebody give a code
snippet with the event (atTime 5 would be enough), the sink (simple IO, or
the sound bell call, or anything observable at all) - I hope I understand
the sink as an event handler correctly - and a main function call that fires
the event. Just need a full example with an observable effect to start with

Sorry for a bit silly question, but anyway I think that a full example of
that kind would be a good start point for beginners. Thank you

Regards,
  Paul Sujkov