[nhc-users] Native code generation

Arunkumar S Jadhav arunk at it.iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 22 09:44:42 EST 2004

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

I've a problem with recent nhc98 release. (1.16).
When run on a .hs file, in the last stage of compilation
I get a linker error stating that __ctype_b is not defined.
I found out that this was problem with glibc version of RH9
(may be previous releases too) in that __ctype_b has been
deprecated in the latest glibc. Is there any patch or workaround
for that ?. Right now I'm just interested in Gcode produced by
nhc98 so the problem is not that severe but it's good to have
complete working system.

-Regards,
--
Arunkumar S Jadhav, Masters Student,