[nhc-users] Native code generation

Arunkumar S Jadhav arunk at it.iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 22 08:05:28 EST 2004

Hello All,
	As I understand it, nhc98 generates byte-code out of a
program that is interpreted by mutator. I've developed a native
code generator (for i386) that takes as input G-code which is
described in SPJ's book. Now I would like to do the same for
G-code produced by nhc98. I would like to know.

1) Has any one tried this (nhc G-code to native code generation) ?
	If yes then it would be great if we can share some of the ideas.

2) Is it possible to generate native code fully *just* by looking at
	G-code and symbol table generated by nhc98 ?

Any pointers / suggestions would be really helpful.

Regards,
--
Arunkumar S Jadhav, Masters Student,
KReSIT, IIT-Bombay, India