Add 'e' to Floating typeclass

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:39:52 UTC 2019

There’s at least  two reasons why I think this would be a bad idea

1) everyone uses e as a local variable name, or at least it happens often
enough. This would breaklots of code

2 ) I’m not sure if there’s ever a better definition than exp 1.  Is there?

3) more strongly , does every instance in the Wild give a full ish
precision exact up to representation limits answer at exp 1,?

I only thought of the name space issue after I stated writing this email ,
but I think that kills it.. but I am genuinely curious : can we treat exp 1
as being the actual definition for any all quality instances ?