Calling the callback when event registration fails

Andrew Martin andrew.thaddeus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:09:35 UTC 2019

Digging through the different backends, it looks like only the kqueue
backend is even capable of returning False when modifyFd/modifyFdOnce is
called. This happens when kevent returns eINTR or eINVAL. Why do we call
the callback here instead of just throwing an error like we do in so many
other cases?

--
-Andrew Thaddeus Martin