Contacting bytestring-trie maintainers

Tim McGilchrist timmcgil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:23:06 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am again attempting to get in touch with the maintainer for bytestring-
trie package (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bytestring-trie), Wren
Romano.

I have tried to contact the maintainer a number of times over the space of
more than a year now. Could I ask to take over maintainership of the
package so that I can fix build errors with newer GHCs and the downstream
packages that depend on this, including my own personal and work projects.

Cheers,
Tim McGilchrist