Whither split base?

Andrew Martin andrew.thaddeus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:54:59 UTC 2018

For additional clarity, I should mention that I am looking for low-hanging
fruit here. The higher and tastier fruit would of course be splitting out
the event manager and all the file handle logic with it. But that would be
difficult, both in terms of the actual work required and in terms of
achieving a consensus.

--
-Andrew Thaddeus Martin