FunctorFix

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 23:35:26 UTC 2017

As long as we're going down this path, we should also consider
ApplicativeFix. All the laws except left shrinking make immediate
sense in that context. That surely has a law or two of its own. For
example, I'd expect that

afix (\x -> a *> f x) = a *> afix f

I don't know if it has anything more interesting.