add a new equation to Data.Type.Bool.If

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:36:35 UTC 2017

Oh, I have no objection whatsoever to extension! We just have to decide
where to draw the line. The place you've picked certainly doesn't seem
unreasonable, and really seems like the least we should do. Pushing further
to Bool -> Bool -> Bool -> Bool specials also seems potentially reasonable,
to improve interaction with &&, ||, and Not.