Reviving strict-concurrency

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:32:44 UTC 2017

Yitz — do you want to request maintainership of strict-concurrency so you can do the takeover yourself? There’s a standing policy for old dons libraries that he’s happy to give maintainership to people who want to step up :-) Just email admin at hackage.haskell.org and I think it can be done in a jif.

Cheers,
Gershom