Adding Fixed Point Data Types to base

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:02:30 UTC 2016

I am against extending `base`, as the functionality is already available
outside it---a smaller `base` is easier to maintain, and gives us more room
to evolve and change things.  If the `free` package is considered "too
heavy" of a dependency, then perhaps that package should be split into
multiple smaller packages that provide the required functionality.

-Iavor