Proposal: add full complement of support for decreasing things in Data.Map

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:44:51 UTC 2016

Yes, but no. Once you do that, the whole map is Down. Aside from the
inconvenience factor, such a map can't be combined with one in the usual
order using union, intersection, etc. We could add conversion functions,
but they'd copy the whole structure and really only be special cases of the
hypothetical mapKeysDescending.