Proposal: Add `restriction` to Data.Map and Data.IntMap

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:59:58 UTC 2016

A final question:

Both `restrictKeys` and `withoutKeys` are special cases of
`filterWithKey` (although they should be considerably more efficient
than implementations using that function). Do we also want a
`partition` special case, in which a map is partitioned into the keys
that are in a set and the ones that are not?