Move Data.Functor.Contravariant into base

Andrew Martin andrew.thaddeus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:11:27 UTC 2016

The reverse dependency count can be found here:
http://packdeps.haskellers.com/reverse

The contravariant library has 73 reverse dependencies. Just as a
reference point, bifunctors currently has 112 dependencies, and
Data.Bifunctor was moved into base-4.9. Whether or not you believe that
73 reverse deps is sufficient is up to you, but those are the most
relevant numbers I can provide.

-Andrew Martin