Backwards breaking change for setEnv

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:12:08 UTC 2016

The downside to that option is that it takes us to a less optimal name for
all time, and the state of things is much more confusing to users in the
interim.

Normally I'm the one to advocate for the ridiculously cautious plan. ;)

Here, I'd actually be curious to see if we can actually find code on
hackage using the current behavior.

-Edward