Proposal: Dot as Postfix Function Apply

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Nov 4 14:16:23 UTC 2015

+1

I'm convinced that this proposed extension would be extremely natural
and practical if we give it a chance.  The fact that it may conflict
with previous, less natural syntax choices (lens composition with .
comes to mind) should not be counted against an opt-in extension.
Lens packages could easily provide an alternative notation for their .
for when the extension is enabled.

Regards,
Dominique