fgl-5.5.0.1

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:13:53 UTC 2015

It took me longer than I expected, but I've migrated fgl over to
GitHub and added in a bunch of changes/fixups (including hopefully GHC
7.10 compatibility): https://github.com/haskell/fgl

Can people please check this (especially since I don't have 7.10 and
can't actually test it); I'm also unsure if some of these changes
(e.g. data -> newtype and removal of data type contexts) requires a
major version bump.

If there aren't any problems, I'll make a release over the weekend.

Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com
http://IvanMiljenovic.wordpress.com