Enhancement: Default cabal to `-p` profiling enabled

Petr Pudlák petr.mvd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:43:56 UTC 2014

I'd like to add that if you install vanilla cabal from the tarball, the
installation process already installs several libraries that need to be
reinstalled later with profiling enabled, even if you enable the
configuration flag. For this I found convenient to start the cabal
installation as

  EXTRA_CONFIGURE_OPTS="--enable-library-profiling" ./bootstrap.sh

Petr