Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Filing bugs for haskell packages

Gershom Bazerman gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 22:59:18 UTC 2014

On 2/7/14, 5:42 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> The problem with being about to raise a ticket without creating an
> account is spam. Lots of it and its generated by automated tools.
Agreed.

Folks have no idea how much spam we filter on the various haskell
infrastructure things, be they wikis or tracs or email lists. We
accidentally opened the lists up to unregistered email and got a wave of
spam there too, immediately.

Whatever we do, it'll need to require registration, whether its sticking
with libraries@ as a place to report bugs, or doing something else...

--Gershom