Merge either into transformers

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Mon Dec 29 00:46:05 UTC 2014

OK. I hope I wasn't misunderstood as implying that there
was any neglect here. If that's the situation, is there some
comment we can add to either so that new users will know
about it, and consider using ExceptT instead?

My own situation is that, as a frequent (addicted?) user
of either, I was't aware until now that there was anything to
look at in transformers.

I also often use the either package for things like early
escape from calculations. If that will eventually be moving
to transformers as well, then something ought to be
said about that in transformers, too.