Proposal: add intersperse and intercalate to Data.Sequence

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:00:10 UTC 2014

I meant for a real finger tree w/ arbitrary measure, not a sequence.

In the fingertree package the measure of a fingertree is the monoidal sum of the measures of its elements, rather than having measures be 1 for each leaf so you can easily compute the "total" of a flattened FingerTree v (FingerTree v a) to get you a known shape to play with, that is all I meant.

Sent from my iPhone