Does anyone want intersperse for Data.Sequence?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:50:16 UTC 2014

Anyone else have an opinion? Bertram Felgenhauer pointed out to me
that a friendlier-looking expression is

intersperse x xs = drop 1 $ fromList xs <**> fromList [const x, id]

but this still may not be the most obvious thing. The main question, I
think, is whether anyone is likely to *use* an intersperse function
for sequences. If so, I think we should add it; if not, probably not.