Splitting Network.URI from the network package

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:30:51 UTC 2014

The problem is more that there seem to be now packages that are within a
factor of 2 of the total amount of backtracking they can do, so it seems
pretty much every flag way down at the bottom of the package hierarchy
pushes something out past the limit.

I hear something from someone every time I add a flag. Take that for what
it's worth.

-Edward