aeson and dlist in HP 2013.4.0.0

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Thu Nov 28 09:24:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

If the proposal is to include (at least) 3 packages that are not ready
yet (on hackage) and attoparsec raises the question about how two
different parser packages should coexist in the HP then, I think, aeson
disqualifies itself to be included into the next HP 2013.4.0.0. Let's
discuss and reconsider it in 2014.

Cheers Christian