Control.Monad proposal: Add whenJust

kudah kudahkukarek at gmail.com
Sun May 12 09:19:42 CEST 2013

Importing "properly" is no small problem. Look at nikki&robots
source code for example, some modules there have 200 imports. Even if
you use an Import module to shorten your import list, some things still
want to be imported qualified. Then you're left with the choice of
either using something like classy-prelude, or pulling in a preprocessor
to manage your imports.