Proposal: Value strict versions of containers

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 31 22:07:41 CEST 2011

Here is the implementation:

    http://hpaste.org/49733

I'd appreciate sanity checking. The way this works is that if a function is
not mentioned here, we use the lazy version.  All strict functions assume
both maps are strict on input, and are maximally lazy because of this (for
example, "strict" union will not inspect any values, because both input
maps have fully evaluated values.)

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of Sat Jul 30 23:43:09 -0400 2011: