authorspellings

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Oct 14 23:16:30 EDT 2010

On 10/4/10 4:15 PM, Bas van Dijk wrote:
> It would be even nicer still if we could somehow share the same
> .authorspellings file between GHC and the different boot libraries. Is

Hi Bas, nice to see someone else using this. I have cleaned up show authors output in several project now, and there's a
lot of overlap. It might be nice to establish a canonical list, on the wiki or generated by hackage 2 or haskellers.com.
And then darcs could optionally query this, but even without that, the list would be useful for manual cleanups.