Bad behavior in haskell-regex-tdfa version 1.1.3

Chris Kuklewicz haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Mon Jul 26 12:25:53 EDT 2010

Version 1.1.3 of regex-tdfa has a bad bug.

The error was something I changed from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 that was simply
Wrong.  It would only trigger at the 100th character, however.

The Wrong thing has been reverted.  It should be Right again.

The new version on hackage and in darcs is 1.1.4.

Cheers,
  Chris Kuklewicz