Tag cloud for hackage

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 25 08:06:34 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 18:18 -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> duncan.coutts:
> > On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 15:58 -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> > > http://donsbot.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/what-is-haskell-good-for/
> > >
> > > The diversity, and focus, might be a surprise to some outside Haskell-land.
> >
> > Yet another cool thing to get onto the front hackage page on the new
> > server. Though obviously we'd have to make all the tags clickable :-)
> > So much to do...
>
> Yep.
>
> Do you have a goal for happs/hackage? Release during Utrecht hackathon?

My current plan is to release Cabal-1.6.0.2 and cabal-install-0.6.2 and
then get on with the platform release, but that will involve at least
having a new server running to collect build reports. Running that for a
while should give us some feedback.

I think it's a reasonable target to try and get it running properly at
the next Utrecht hackathon. However to switch over we need not just
feature parity but some way to deal with the other services running on
hackage.haskell.org.

Duncan