Feature request: more transparency for Data.Graph.Inductive.NodeMap

Martin Erwig erwig at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:42:44 EDT 2008

Ian Lynagh <igloo <at> earth.li> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 01:17:47PM -0700, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> >
> > The fgl library is in bad need of a maintainer
>
> According to the cabal file, Martin Erwig is the maintainer. For an old,
> stablish package he's pushed patches reasonably recently (Feb 2008).

Both of you are right. I am not working actively on further FGL developments.
Every now and then I receive new implementations or bug fixes, and also,
of course, feature requests. I try to accommodate requests as much as
possible, although I have refused requests for more radical restructuring
(mostly because it would break existing code).

So if there is an individual or a group of people who would like to "adopt"
the FGL, that would be in principle fine with me. I don't know where the
right place for such a discussion would be.

--
Martin