patch applied (packages/regex-base): Make setup script compileagain after recent Cabal changes

Sven Panne sven.panne at aedion.de
Tue Sep 4 12:25:03 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 03:16, Peter Gavin wrote:
> [...] And if you consider that
> Cabal is trying to be autoconf, automake, and libtool, and make, in a
> single tool, there will be that many more kinks to work out :)

Huh? Cabal tries to be autoconf? Unless I've missed something, there's no way
Cabal can help me to figure out the paths to OpenGL headers, the wildly
varying linker options for OpenGL apps, if the installed OpenAL's
alcCloseDevice returns void or an int, the matching Haskell type for an
ALuint, etc.

Cheers,
   S.