documentation in GHC.Conc, Control.Parallel.Strategies; querying number of CPUs

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sun Jul 29 08:31:24 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:19:18AM +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:

> See the current library docs:
>
> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/libraries/base/Control-Parallel.html
>
> This is what will appear in GHC 6.8, except that Control.Parallel has now
> moved into the parallel package (and the online docs don't seem to reflect
> this, which is strange - Ian, any ideas?).

The up-to-date doc is here:
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/parallel/Control-Parallel.html

I'll investigate why it's not ending up in the right place.

I think I'll move everything to head/ rather than current/ at the same
time, leaving a symlink for existing links, as that will hopefully cause
less confusion.

Thanks
Ian