Names for small functions - Time for codified community principles?

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Wed Nov 15 19:38:52 EST 2006

By the way, the proper way I should have suggested this is by writing a
proposal with some suggested principles, but I don't feel I'm enough of
an aged haskell library hacker to start making calls like that. If
someone more experienced thinks this is a good idea it would be good if
they could have a crack at writing up some principles or suggest some to
me to write up.

--
Robert Marlow <bobstopper at bobturf.org>