[Haskell-cafe] RFC and Announcement: HLADSPA, LADSPA for Haskell

Ross Paterson ross at soi.city.ac.uk
Tue Nov 7 05:04:20 EST 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 10:43:05PM +1100, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> I agree, and would remark for anyone reading:
>
> Please add your projects, whether they are applications, libraries,
> tools, darcs repos, to :
>
>     http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools
>
> *All* Haskell code that's available, and fit to compile should be
> findable from that page.

It would also be useful to get software packaged with Cabal into

	http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/unstable/

This collection isn't used for much yet, except an experimental web
interface at

	http://hackage.homedns.org/view/

and there are some nearly-finished tools.  In the meantime, if we have
the packages collected in one place people can run all sorts of tests
over them.

It seems there's no general way to upload packages yet, but those with
logins on hackage.haskell.org can say

	cabal-put PACKAGE-VERSION.tar.gz

(where the tar file contains a directory PACKAGE-VERSION containing
PACKAGE.cabal.)  Those who don't can ask those who do.