Proposal: Adding on

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:51:58 EST 2006

Hi

> also Data.Combinators

Combinators "combine things" - depending on your exact definition of
combinators pretty much anything can be a "combinator". My
System.FilePath has been called a combinator library by some people.
I'd rather avoid terms like Combinator (and Idiom, unless in the very
specific sense of Connor's work) which tend to increase in scope as
time goes by.

Data.Function seems a much more appropriate place, or perhaps just
Function on its own. (Maybe we need a Function.* heirarchy?)

Thanks

Neil