[patch] Win32 enchaments

Esa Ilari Vuokko eivuokko at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:34:42 EDT 2006

Hi

Is this really the list for patches?
http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/Win32/_darcs/prefs/email
says it is.

Here's few patches to Win32.  First cabal file needed some poking
to be usable and boring-control is also nice to have.  Main patch
brings in file mapping (mmap-style api in Windows) and most of
the Time API.  There's also some few more enchaments and fixes
to warnings etc.  I quickly tested that I can get Makefile work
too, but I haven't tested it much yet.  I also pushed version
number so it's possible to use cabal versioning to fail versions
without added stuff.

Best regards,
--Esa

Tue May  9 15:35:25 FLE Standard Time 2006  Esa Ilari Vuokko
<ei at vuokko.info>
  * Make repo buildable with cabal and add better boring-control

Wed May 10 14:18:35 FLE Standard Time 2006  Esa Ilari Vuokko
<ei at vuokko.info>
  * Add FileMapping and Time and other tweaks.
  Upped version to 1.1
  Added System.Win32.Time - most of Time api
  Added System.Win32.FileMapping - file mapping api and helpers
  Added BY_HANDLE_FILE_INFORMATION and getFileInformationByHandle
  Added SYSTEM_INFO and getSystemInfo
  Cleaned up few warnings and bugs
  Few more cabal tweaks to options

Wed May 10 14:25:41 FLE Standard Time 2006  Esa Ilari Vuokko
<ei at vuokko.info>
  * Update Makefile and package.conf.in