Default prefix for Cabal on Windows

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:21:22 EDT 2005

Hi Isaac,

I have a half baken MSI builder for Cabal. If you or Sigbjorn are
going to make such builder I can provide my source files. The
generated installers already works but the tool still requires more
work to make it usable. The new HSQL release will have MSI database
driver which is required for this tool.

Cheers,
  Krasimir