Network.CGI, POST and QUERY_STRING

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Mon Oct 4 15:38:32 EDT 2004

FWIW, Bjorn Bringert has improved and big-fixed Warrick Gray's HTTP in
several ways, available from:

   http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d00bring/haskell-xml-rpc/http.html

I've used this with greater success than I had with the original.

Also, I've implemented an updated URI parser/processor, based on the new
work-in-progress URI specification, which is available at:

   http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/Intro.html#HaskellURI
   http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/HaskellUtils/Network/

(The latter URI also contains a slightly modifed version of Bjorn's HTTP,
that works with my URI module.)

I am hoping/planning to contribute these to the Haskell common libraries,
but have been waiting for (a) the new URI spec to be ratified, and (b) me
having tome to make sure the small interface changes in my version of URI
handling won't be too problematic for others.

#g