[Haskell-iPhone] About dead code stripping.

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:54:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

after getting ghc-ios working properly and a small ios app working, I was
looking into what was missing from the ghc ios cross compiler [1].

One is TH for cross compilers, which lenses uses, if I'm not mistaken. The
other directly ghc related one is dead code removal.  I'm by no means an
expert but why not take a stab, right?  If someone could provide some initial
leads where to look, what to read and failing tests, that would need to be
fixed, that would be very awesome!

Cheers,
 Moritz

[1]: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/CrossCompiling/iOS