[Haskell-iPhone] iOS cross compile instructions now on GHC wiki / progress update

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Fri Mar 1 01:49:26 CET 2013

Thanks Simon - I've added that to a list of loose ends on the
Building/CrossCompiling/iOS wiki page.

All - I've fixed the issues with
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7722, so everything should
now be working.

Anyone who wants to try it now should either apply all the patches
associated with "Blocked By" of
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7724, or check out
http://github.com/ghc-ios/ghc on the 'master-merge-ios' branch.

Steve