[Haskell-iPhone] need help in IPhone

taha haaziq tahahaaziq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:22:13 CET 2013

hi all!
please guide me in somethings of IPhone
I am using IPhone 4 with the latest OS 6.01

I want to know how to use voice over during a call????
i want to know that which softwares are accessible for reading and editting
office documents?
I need some basic information of accessible softwares which are totally
accessible in the catogary of office management, entertainment, games etc.
how can we make ringtones for IPhone?
I also want to know some accessible DAISY book players and how to sink a
Daisy book into the device?

I know I am asking a lot but really waiting for all the replies!!!!

hoping for a fast reply

thanks!
regards.

taha haaziq

Master Trainer for DAISY Digital Talking Book Production

talking book studio/library in charge
of
Technical Training Institute of PBMA

E-mail: tahahaaziq at gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9970620111
Office: +91 20 26870986
+91 20 26870609
skype: taha.haaziq
Address:
vivek apartments, block A3, flat 36, opposite don's garage,
ramtekri,Hadapsar,
Pune 411013.
Maharashtra, India.