[Haskell-iPhone] Hey Stephen - more on cross compiling

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Mon Jan 14 06:08:56 CET 2013

Stephen,

I decided that your patch is better, so I've put a note on there to
endorse your one. It works for me on cross-compiling to Linux.

Steve