[Haskell-iPhone] Persistent - SQLite

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Thu Jan 3 01:40:10 CET 2013

Casey,

Some work has been done on ghci on a native compile for ARM, i.e. an ARM
system running Linux, and the latest I've heard is that it mostly works
(though I understand there might be some things broken with it).

However, it may be a while before TH works properly with the cross
compiler, because it requires everything that TH could use to be
compiled once both to a local system and a remote system. Nobody has
done this work.

Steve