[Haskell-iPhone] Targeting armv7 and armv7s

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:10:46 CET 2013

I actually just discovered a happy fact last night: changing -march to
armv7s in env.sh and rebuilding results in a compiler that automagically
builds a fat binary containing armv7 and armv7s! This is on
master-merge-ios, so it's possible it's due to something new but give it a
try!

(you can check what architectures a .a contains with "xcrun -sdk iphoneos
lipo -info <libname>.a")

Cheers
Luke