[Haskell-iPhone] Can anyone help me test GHC-iOS compiler?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 03:12:19 CEST 2013

if you're on 10.8, just DL the 4.6 CLI tools to get things working again.

If you're on 10.9, you'll need to use recent GHC head + CLANG HEAD, (ok,
the most recent XCODE 5 dev preview CLI tools may have all the needed clang
patches, but thats still needing its own validation, orthogonal to the IOS
related issues )