[Haskell-iPhone] Hey Stephen - more on cross compiling

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Mon Nov 19 22:10:35 CET 2012

Stephen,

Gabor Greif had some cross-compiler changes checked in to mainline
recently (see email below), so you should be able to get started with
your Blackberry port. I'll re-do GHC-iOS against the latest master.

Steve

On 20/11/12 09:53, Gabor Greif wrote:> Hi Stephen,