[Haskell-iPhone] Repair HaskellDraw

Ton Biegstraaten ton.biegstraaten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:39:51 CET 2012

Hi,
In a previous post I told about the more than 1800 error messages when compiling HaskelDraw and asked if someone knows how to compile it properly.
Actually it is easy to do.
Just remove the C-sources tag and corresponding files from the cabal file. After that it runs in the simulator.
After that you have to do the `Haskell binary and library stuff' from the install description in GHC-iPhone.pdf to make it possible to build for the device.
Only use $CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR/dist/build/HaskellDraw in stead of $BUILD_PRODUCTS_DIR/... That one didn't work for me.
You can (at least I can) now build for the device.
For running it you have to become an official developer (for $99) or use a jailbroken device and some adjustments to xcode.
To be complete:
I use xcode 3.2.5, osx 10.6.8 on an iPhone 3GS with ios 5.0.1 having a tethered jailbreak.

greetings,
Ton