[Haskell-iPhone] ghc-iphone and GHC 7.0.2

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Tue Jun 7 01:24:48 CEST 2011

David,

ghc-iphone doesn't use your native GHC for its own compiling, so you can
use any version you like.  However, if you want to install GHC-iPhone
from source, you will need to use ghc-6.10.4.

The source code is in the form of patches, which can be found in the
patch.snowleopard directory at

http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/downloads/

Read the README file and GHC-iPhone.pdf and you should have (almost)
enough information to build from source.

Steve